Today I’m happy to share with you 13 of my favorite Thanksgiving quotes.
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of the year when families come together in the United States and Canada to give thanks for what they have and to enjoy each other’s company.
Gratitude and thanks is the golden and bottomless cup that never empties, but only gets fuller and more valuable.
May this Thanksgiving find you with much love in your heart, a table surrounded by loved ones and a stomach full of delicious food. Smile and be grateful for all you have been blessed with.
13 Inspiring Thanksgiving Quotes
1. “Thank you is the best prayer that anyone could say. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility and understanding.“ – Alice Walker
2. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
3. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
4. “My restaurants are never opened on Thanksgiving; I want my staff to spend time with their family if they can. My feeling is, if I can’t figure out how to make money the rest of the year so that my workers can enjoy the holidays, then I don’t deserve to be an owner.” – Michales Symon
5. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
6. “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
7. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
8. One Of My Favorite Thanksgiving Quotes
9. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
11. “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
12. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
13. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” – Henry Van Dyke
Did You Like These Thanksgiving Quotes?
Which one of these Thanksgiving Quotes resonated with you? Are there any I missed that you would like me to add to the list?
Did this post help You? If so, I would appreciate if you comment below and share it with your friends on Facebook.
Helping network marketers set their business on fire so they can enjoy a life full of joy, purpose and freedom!
Need help with your business online? Click Here To Get Started!
PS: If you’re generating less than 10 leads per day for your business online, this will help you Click Here For Instant Access
Thank you for reading this post!
I'd like to send you a free gift.
Just enter your information to receive the 5 'Need-To-Know's' for more leads/sales on Social Media.
Thank you for reading this post!
If you enjoyed this post, feel free to comment and share.